This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with 1.2 Inch OLED gives continuous and immediate readings of the saturation of oxygen in your blood, SPO2 and pulse rate.
At a Glance…
- Non-invasive Way To Monitor Pulse and Oxygen Saturation
- Powered by just two AAA Batteries
- 1.2 Inch OLED Displays Continuous and Immediate readings at your fingertips.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Used for monitoring pulse and blood oxygen levels this fingertip Pulse Oximeter is lightweight and easy to use running on just two AAA batteries. This device functions by passing wavelengths of light through the body and then recording these readings with a photo-detector, it can then calculate the heart rate as well as saturation of oxygen in the blood, known as SpO2. This non invasive device can be clipped on to a finger, toe or even an earlobe and provides continuous and immediate blood oxygen saturation levels as well as pulse.
Widely used in emergence medicine and helpful to individuals with cardiac, respiratory or even sleep disorders such as, sleep apnea and hypopnea, pulse oximeters are an affordable and portable way to measure valuable readings and an important part of any medical practitioners kit. Thanks to greater affordability Pulse Oximeters are now available to all first responders and care givers at great wholesale prices and help provide top quality medical assistance to all.
It’s not just those suffering from medical ailments and their care givers that find pulse oximeters valuable, for a number of years mountaineers and athletes have also taken advantage of the portability pulse oximeters offer. This allows these people to monitor oxygen levels at higher altitudes or after strenuous exercise without being weighed down by heavy equipment. It can be a valuable tool for them when determining if supplemental oxygen may be required and has life saving implications in all sorts of environments.
With a 1.2 Inch OLED display you can easily see the readings in one of 4 different ways all through the touch of a button and right there at your fingertips. You can use the pulse oximeter for about 48 hours on two AAA batteries and the auto power off function ensures that it will no run down your batteries when not in use.
This product is in stock now, we offer a 12 months warranty on all our products. Brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale medical gadgets, SalesPro. Manufacturer Specifications
- 1.2 Inch Two color OLED display
- SpO2: Measurement range: 70 to 99%, Resolution: +/-1%
- Accuracy: +/-1bpm or +/-1% (select larger)
- Battery: 1.5V 2x AAA (Not included)
- Usage time About 48 Hours on 2 X AAA batteries
- Power Consumption: Below 30 mA
- 4-Direction Display Adjustable
- Automatic power off after taking away your finger about 8 seconds
- Operation Temperature: 5 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Storage Temperature:-10 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Low Voltage Indicator
- Main Product Dimensions: 59 x 32 x 35 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 46g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Pulse Oximeter
- User Manual
Ordering from SalesPro provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic: – الإصبع نبضي – Chinese Simplified: – 指尖脉搏血氧仪 – Czech: – Prstu pulsní oxymetr – Danish: – Fingerspids pulsoximeter – Dutch: – Vingertop Pulse Oximeter – French: – Oxymètre de pouls du bout des doigts – German: – Finger-Pulsoximeter – Hebrew: – קצה האצבע אוקסימטר – Hindi: – उंगलियों पल्स Oximeter – Italian: – Ossimetro di impulso – Japanese: – 指先パルスオキシメータ – Korean: – 손가락 펄스 속도도 – Malay: – Hujung jari nadi Oximeter – Norwegian: – Fingertuppen puls oksymeter – Romanian: – Oximetru de puls la vârfurile degetelor – Russian: – Пальца пульсовый оксиметр – Spanish: – Pulsioxímetro de dedo – Thai: – Oximeter ชีพจรนิ้ว – Turkish: – Parmak ucu Pulse oksimetre – Vietnamese: – Ngón tay xung Oximeter
Weight : 0.07
Height x Width x Depth : 70 x 100 x 50
Dropship Discount : Please contact us [email protected] for more details about dropshipping discount